Setting frozen columns in the table view is not working

Hi team,

If I set the number of frozen columns in the table view, it does not seem to take any effect when I scroll the table horizontally, i.e. the column freezing does not seem to work for me.

Thanks
Nico

The “frozen columns” feature is not implemented yet, apologies for the confusion. We forgot to remove the setting after we tried to implement it quickly a while ago - but it turned out to be more complicated than we thought. We can prioritize this feature if it’s important to you.

As with most of these things, the questions is what would be dropped if we would prioritize this higher? :wink:

This might become my weekend project, in this case you won’t have to answer the question :slight_smile: Stay tuned!

1 Like

It turned out this feature is a bit more complex than we initially thought, I should have known better since this is not the first attempt :slight_smile:. Let’s not jeopardize the release of your project and move it to the next year. In the meantime, we have removed the “frozenColumns” property to avoid further confusion.

1 Like